Check out the recipe for a refreshing, low-calorie drink. The best part is that it does not contain added sugar because it’s made using natural ingredients only.
Active Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Serves: 3 Persons
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- ½ teaspoon finely shredded orange peel
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 ½ cups ice cubes
- 3 (1 inch) pieces orange peel curls
- In a covered saucepan, cook carrots in a small amount of boiling water for about 15 minutes – or until the carrots are very tender. Then drain well and let the carrots cool.
- Place drained carrots in a blender, add finely shredded orange peel and orange juice. Cover and blend until smooth.
- Add ice cubes; cover and blend again until smooth. Pour into glasses. If desired, garnish with orange peel curls.